The IR Plus features a distributed infrared emitter array architecture allowing up to four emitters either stacked together for large room arrays or distributed throughout the room to accommodate wings in room design, balconies or other obscured venue locations.
The rack mounted or remotely located IR M1 Control Center comes standard with support for up to four IR emitters. Each emitter runs back to the modulator via a CAT5e cable, providing the audio and power needed to support the remote emitter. Each emitter has a coverage area of 18,000 sq. ft.
The IR Plus Control Center can also provide audio over Wi-Fi. Connect the IR M1 to a Wi-Fi multicast router or in-house network you can stream audio over Wi-Fi to the Williams AV WaveCAST app
- The IR M1 shall have the dimensions of 19” (W) x 1.75” (H) x 8.2” (D) (48.3 cm x 4.5 cm x 20.8 cm).
- The IR M1 shall weigh 5.2 lb (2.4 kg).
- The IR M1 shall have a selectable carrier frequency of 2.3/2.8 or 3.3/3.8MHz.
- The IR M1 shall have two combination 3 pin XLR, 1/4” (TRS) jacks for balanced or unbalanced line level, or balanced or unbalanced microphone with selectable phantom power.
- The IR M1 shall have dual 1/4” headphone jacks on the front panel.
- The IR M1 shall have four RJ-45 ports for emitter output, one dedicated RJ-45 port for LAN connection, and optional RJ-45 port for Dante input.
- The infrared modulator shall be Williams Sound model IR M1
- IR Plus system with Dante features with emitter and ADA sign
- System Includes:
- IR M1 D
- IR E4
- IDP 008