Flexible Live Remote Production for the New Abnormal
Wednesday, June 10th
1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific
- More efficient ways to contribute and distribute live television and video
- VidOvation has been promoting At-home production for several years. Today it is more of a necessity during these uncertain times with social distancing.
- Address the challenge of maintaining frame-accurate video genlock and lip sync across multiple cameras for wireless at-home live production or REMI.
- How labor costs are reduced since the television production specialists work at a centralized master control near where they live, eliminating the need for travel and overtime expenses.
- SafeStreams Transport (SST) for video transport over unmanaged networks such as cellular and the public Internet
- New codec – SMPTE VC-6 ST 2117 P.Pro – a More Efficient Alternative to Uncompressed, JPEG XS and JPEG 2000 from V-Nova
- New low latency wireless technology for remote productions
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you