Rugged 3U Enclosure Ideal for Housing Regular Rack and Non-Rack Network EquipmentThis heavy-duty steel enclosure secures and houses both regular rack equipment and other equipment not typically mounted in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. It is recommended for wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need audio/video, voice and data infrastructure to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed with a durable black powder-coated finish, the vertical equipment rack has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds.
Connect a Modem, Router and Other Non-Rack Equipment Inside the EnclosureTwo pre-installed, but removable, 1U shelves with adjustable metal equipment brackets attach to the cabinet’s square mounting holes. Just place your modem, router, firewall, switch, power block or other non-rack equipment on the brackets, and use the included thumbscrew to secure them to the rack. Four RJ45 jacks are built into the rack cabinet for connecting your devices to a network.
Low-Profile Design Accommodates Switches, Panels and Other Standard Rack EquipmentRemove the two shelves to reveal two 3U areas for rack-mount equipment, one above the other, forming a total mounting space of 6U. The enclosure extends less than five inches from the wall, while housing equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, including network switches and patch panels.
Keeps Important Equipment Secure and Easy to AccessThe reversible front door locks securely with a built-in combination lock to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The vented cabinet allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Brush-strip cable plates on both sides allow easy cable routing while preventing dust from entering.
Easy Enclosure Deployment and Equipment InstallationThe structured wiring cabinet comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. The equipment brackets adjust easily and allow for flexibility in storing routers and other devices.
Meets Payment Card Industry StandardsThe SRWF6UMOD provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance. This is essential for companies that process, store and/or transmit credit card information.
- 2 removable 1U shelves with adjustable metal brackets secure non-rack equipment
- Houses 2 areas of 3U of rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep (when 1U shelves are removed)
- Structured wiring cabinet extends less than 5 in. from wall with max capacity of 150 lb.
- 4 built-in RJ45 jacks connect installed modem, router and other equipment to network
- Ships fully assembled for immediate installation in back office area or network closet
- Simplify the installation and maintenance of multiple network connections by storing equipment together
- Organize various A/V, voice and data network cable runs to cut down on cord clutter
- Protect valuable components from damage, tampering or theft to prevent costly downtime and equipment replacement
- SRWF6UMOD 3U Structured Wiring Enclosure
- (2) Pre-installed 1U shelves
- Adjustable equipment brackets
- Combination lock instructions