Transmitter/receiver kit extends a 4K HDMI audio/video signal via Cat6 cable to a projector, monitor or HDTV up to 328 ft. away.
HDMI Extender Ideal for Digital Signage or Displaying Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths:
This complete transmitter and receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127E-1A1-HH extends 4K video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device to an HDMI display up to 328 feet (100 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color:
The B127-1A1-HH supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich 7.1-channel digital audio. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream iTunes and Netflix content with no complications. This extender kit also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Monitor your extended content locally by connecting an HDMI TV or display to the transmitter's local HDMI port. In addition, the B127E-1A1-HH supports multi-resolution giving you the flexibility of connecting a 1080p or 4K 30Hz local display without affecting the extended 4K 60Hz signal. While the receiver features built-in equalization, which automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote display with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks:
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs on both the transmitter and receiver will light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver away from an AC outlet.
Start, Stop, Fast Forward, Pause, Rewind Video from More Than 300 ft. Away:
Use the included bi-directional IR cables or the included RS-232 adapters to control video and audio from the HDMI display’s location. You can also connect a keyboard and mouse to the receiver’s USB port to operate the video source device from up to
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Transmitter’s local HDMI port feature multi-resolution support and allows you to see the Ultra HD image being displayed 328 ft away.
- Compatible with latest HDMI standards, including 4:4:4 subsampling
- USB, IR and RS-232 ports let you control the source device
- Transmitter, Receiver, IR-OUT cable, IR-IN cable, (2) RS-232 adapters, External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 24V 1A), (4) International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K., Australia), Mounting hardware, Owner’s manual