HDMI Repeater Ideal for Extending 4K Digital Signage Video in Schools and Restaurants
This remote repeater is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127A-010-H connects between a transmitter and transceiver to extend 4K signals up to 400 feet (120 meters) via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Boosts Signal Distance in a Daisy-Chain Installation
This signal booster joins Tripp Lite’s B127A-111-BHTH extender kit and B127A-110-BH transceivers to create daisy chains. Insert the B127A-010-H between the transmitter and the first transceiver in the chain to extend the first link up to 400 feet. When the booster is used with the maximum four transceivers, the installation can reach 1,090 feet (332 meters) from the transmitter to the last transceiver in the chain. Note: B127A-010-H will only work when used in the first link of the daisy-chain installation.
Works with All Tripp Lite B127A-Series Models
The B127A-010-H boosts the 4K audio/video signals in any application using a B127A model, including HDMI, DisplayPort and USB-C applications. When used with HDMI models, it supports 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) resolutions at 60 Hz, as specified by HDMI 2.0, with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. When used with DisplayPort or USB-C models, it supports 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, DisplayPort 1.2 and 4:4:4 color.
- Compatible with all B127A-Series HDMI, DisplayPort and USB-C models
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the repeater via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Boost the distance of a Tripp Lite B127A-Series extender/receiver kit to a total of 400 ft. (120 m) when additional signal distance is required
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Package Includes:
- B127A-010-H HDMI Repeater
- Owner’s manual
- System Requirements:
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Tripp Lite B127A-Series transmitter, transceiver and/or extender kit