The B064-000-STN HDMI KVM over IP Remote User Console Station supports hot-plugging, which allows you to connect, disconnect, add or remove components without having to shut down the unit. If it becomes necessary to power off the Remote User Console Station, use the shutdown function, disconnect the power adapter and wait 30 seconds before reconnecting it.
- Standalone HDMI user console station provides remote access to your B064-IPG KVM over IP switches from one centralized location.
- Enterprise-level Java-free console station replaces a PC, laptop or notebook computer.
- With no operating system, the console station eliminates the need for system or software updates and provides security against virus threats and data protection.
- Monitors the video output of up to 64 servers on the primary display using panel array mode.
- Supports boundless switching when cascaded with another B064-000-STN
- Virtual media lets you remotely connect storage media to a target server anywhere on the network.
- HDMI port supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
- Included mounting plate enables wall mounting or space-saving 0U rack mounting.