RC-F82 Controls Internal Mixing and Adds Communication
San Francisco, CA – AES Booth 909 (November , 2010): Adding to the mixing facilities of TASCAM's HS-P82, the RC-F82 is a mix controller, fader controller and communication system for location recording applications. Eight 100mm faders control the 8x2 mixer or preamp trim on the HS-P82, allowing a stereo mix to be recorded in addition to the eight discrete tracks. Eight knobs can control trim, level or stereo pan. In addition to control, the RC-F82 has audio input and output routing with talkback for on-set communication.
For reliable on-set recording with mixing and communication, the combination of the HS-P82 and RC-F82 can't be beat.
· 8 x 100mm faders with dust-resistant sealing control HS-P82 preamp trim or mixer level
· 8 x potentiometers control HS-P82 preamp trim, mixer level or pan
· HS-P82 transport control
· HS-P82 control buttons include select, solo, record, setup
· Headphone monitor with selectable L mono, R mono, stereo
· XLR Stereo Line Input
· XLR Stereo Return input
· 2 x XLR Stereo Line Output with selectable talkback routing
· Built-in talkback microphone for on-set communication
· PS/2 connector for HS-P82 control and power
· PS/2 connector for keyboard input
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you