Electronic flash macro EM-140 DG is designed to work with both AF 35mm film and digital SLR cameras of all-popular manufactures. EM-140 DG macro flash is ideal for photographing subjects in fine detail when shadowless mode is used and is extremely effective for scientific and medical applications. Dual flash tubes can fire simultaneously or separately. Using only one flashtube creates modeling, which can give three-dimensional feeling to subject. Flash features guide number of 14 w/ISO 100. Modeling flash function makes it possible to check for reflections and shadows before actually taking flash picture. Wireless flash function is also available, where EM-140 DG is used as master and EF-500 DG SUPER as slave unit for creating fine shadow details. High speed synchro and exposure compensation functions are also available for advanced flash photography. 55mm and 62mm adapter rings are included with flash. 52mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm and 77mm adapters are sold separatly.
- Ideal for close-up photography
- Dual flash tubes can be switched on or off
- 55mm, 62mm adapter rings and carrying case
- Suitable for travel, landscape, wedding, events, portrait, family, nature, wildlife, sports, action, specialty photography
- Compatible with SA-STTL (SIGMA), EO-ETTL II (CANON), NA-iTTL (NIKON), PA-PTTL (PENTAX), SO-ADI (SONY) cameras