Sigma line of flashes is the most powerful one yet, now offering guide number of 61 which translates into 61/m (200/ft) and designed to work with latest TTL auto exposure systems of all most popular digital and film SLR cameras. It features TTL automatic flash exposure control for easy operation. Auto zoom function automatically sets optimum illumination angle in accordance with lens focal length in range from 24 to 105mm. When built-in wide panel is used, flash can cover angle of 17mm. For bounce flash, flashgun head can be tilted up and to right by 90 degrees, or to left 180 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. In addition to automatic mode, flashgun also features manual flash mode, making it possible to set flash power to full or 1/16. When flashgun is fully charged, confirmation ready light will be emitted and flash exposure level can be checked through camera’s viewfinder. Also includes auto power-off function to help save battery power.
- Greater control and range then pop up flash
- Autozoom function for precise lighting
- Carrying case and flash st, (FS-11) included
- Suitable for travel, landscape, wedding, events, portrait, family, nature, wildlife, sports, action and specialty photography
- Illumination angle automatically set in accordance with focal length of lens, in range from 24mm to 105mm,
- Illumination angle covers angle of 17mm lens when used with built-in wide panel
- Compatible with SIGMA AF, NIKON AF, CANON AF, SONY AF, PENTAX AF cameras