Sigma’s 8mm F3.5 EX DG circular fisheye are unique approach to creative photography. Images created by fisheyes are circular, curved distorted view of reality. It allows photographers to shoot creative images by taking advantage of acute perspectives that are invisible to human eye. This Sigma fisheye produces circular image with 180º angle of view within black surrounding frame. Minimum focusing distance of 5.3-inch and magnification ratio of 1 to 4.6 allows photographer to have fun with placement of subjects extremely near to camera with distorted backgrounds. For photographers looking for creative venue this Sigma fisheye is good choice.
- Circular fisheye lens with unique perspective
- 180 degrees angle of view for exaggerated close ups
- Carrying case, front/rear caps and front adapter ring
- Suitable for landscape, wedding, events, nature, wildlife and specialty photography
- Designed to deliver ultimate in performance on full-frame digital SLRs, Sigma DG lenses also bring out the best in 35mm SLR film cameras and APS-C size DLSRs
- Exterior of this lens is EX-finished to denote superior build and optical quality and to enhance its appearance