High-performance standard lens is designed exclusively for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras and has equivalent angle of view as 120mm on micro four thirds system and 90mm on E-mount system (35mm equivalent focal length). This lens features SLD (special low dispersion) glass, which helps minimize axial and transverse chromatic aberration. Glass mold aspherical lenses help minimize coma. Optimized power distribution helps ensure exceptional image quality from center to edges of images. In addition, inner focusing system corrects fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of focusing position. Superior telecentric optical design improves image quality throughout frame. Optical design also allows lens to be compact and lightweight. This lens benefits from newly developed linear AF motor, which moves lens elements directly without need for gears or drive of other mechanical parts. This system ensures accurate and quiet autofocusing, making lens suitable for video recording as well as still photos. Lens features rounded 7-blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to out of focus areas of image. This Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN has minimum focusing distance of 50cm/19.7-inch and maximum magnification ratio of 1:7.2 and comes in either silver or black finish.
- At home under the Art category
- Fast and large apertures lens for mirror less camera systems
- Choice of silver or black finish
- Front and rear lens caps, carrying case
- High-performance lenses, designed exclusively for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras
- Suitable for travel, wedding and events, portrait, specialty photography