The Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM is state of art lens designed for full frame cameras but can also be used with APS-C sensors as well. First addition to Art category in Sigma’s global vision, 35mm 1.4 DG HSM includes new features based around unique lens concept and design. 35mm is staple focal length in world of photography and paired with Sigma technology, this lens can take artistic expression to next level. Lens is equipped with technology including hyper sonic motor (HSM), floating internal focusing system, SLD and FLD Glass elements. HSM ensures quiet, high speed, accurate autofocusing while floating focusing system allows for superior optical performance with subjects at closer shooting distance. SLD glass elements along with FLD glass elements, which are equal to fluorite, help correct both axial and chromatic aberration. Large 1.4 aperture make it ideal in low light and lens is compatible with Sigma USB dock and optimization Pro software to adjust and fine tune focusing parameters. Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM is must have for any camera bag.
- Designed for full frame cameras but can also be used with APS-C sensors as well
- 35mm is staple focal length in the world of photography
- Suitable for travel, wedding and events, portrait, speciality photography
- Designed to deliver ultimate in performance on full-frame digital SLRs, Sigma DG lenses also bring out the best in 35mm SLR film cameras and APS-C size DLSRs
- HSM lens uses motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide quiet, high-speed AF