High-performance standard lens is redesigned with metal exterior under Art category, designed exclusively for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras and has equivalent angle of view as 60mm lens (35mm equivalent focal length) on micro four thirds systems and 45mm (35mm equivalent focal length) on the E-mount system. Two glass mold aspherical lenses, including double-sided aspherical lens, provide excellent correction for all types of aberration. Inner focusing system corrects fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of focal distance. Sigma’s super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting as well as provides sharp and high contrast images even at maximum aperture. Superior telecentric optical design improves image quality throughout frame. Optical design also allows lens to be compact and lightweight. This lens benefits from newly developed linear AF motor, which moves lens elements directly without need for gears or drive of other mechanical parts. This system ensures accurate and quiet autofocusing, making lens suitable for video recording as well as still photos. Lens features rounded 7-blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to out of focus areas of image. This Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN has minimum focusing distance of 30cm/11.8-inch and maximum magnification ratio of 1:8.1 and comes in either silver or black finish.
- Fast and large apertures lens for mirrorless cameras
- Choice of silver or black finish
- Front and rear lens caps, carrying case
- Suitable for travel, wedding and events, family and speciality photography
- High-performance lenses, designed exclusively for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras
- Aspherical lens complex allows freedom of design, improved performance, reduced number of component lenses and compact size
- Uses motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide quiet, high-speed AF