Large-aperture standard lens with an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on 35mm camera is superb go-to lens for artistic photography on an APS-C format digital SLR, placed under art category. Offering bright F1.4 aperture and an angle of view extremely close to that of human vision, this lens is ideal for many different types of photography. Equipped with latest in lens technology, 30mm 1.4 lens boasts hyper sonic motor (HSM), super multi-layer coating and design featuring thermally stable composite material (TSC). HSM ensures quiet, accurate and high-speed autofocus, super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting, while TSC reduces expansion and contraction of internal lens barrel. Rear focus system prevents focus-dependent variation in aberration, making high-level image quality possible throughout entire image. With their unchanging barrel length, these lenses also enhance balance and stability for photographer. An optimized autofocus achieves smoother focusing. 30mm 1.4 has minimum focusing distance of 11.8-inch and maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.8. 9 blade rounded diaphragm creates beautiful bokeh. Under global vision standard, every lens will be tested before shipping using Sigma A1 MTF system to ensure highest degree of quality possible.
- Large aperture high-speed lens ideal in low light
- USB dock compatibility
- Lens hood, carrying case, front and rear caps included
- Suitable fortravel, wedding and events, portrait and specialty photography
- Special lenses designed for APS-C size sensors so that image circle matches smaller size of image sensor of most digital SLR cameras
- Specialized design gives these lenses ideal properties for digital cameras, compact and lightweight construction is an added bonus
- Uses motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide quiet, high-speed AF