High-performance wide angle lens is designed exclusively for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras and has equivalent angle of view as 38mm (35mm equivalent focal length) on micro four thirds systems and 28.5mm (35mm equivalent focal length) on E-mount systems. Three glass mold aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for distortion, color aberration and field curvature. Inner focusing system corrects fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of focal distance. Sigma's super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at maximum aperture. Superior telecentric optical design improves image quality throughout frame. This lens benefits from newly developed linear AF motor which moves lens elements directly without need for gears or drive of other mechanical parts. This system ensures accurate and quiet autofocusing, making lens suitable for video recording as well as still photos. Lens features rounded 7 blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to out of focus areas of image. This Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN has minimum focusing distance of 20cm/7.9in and maximum magnification ratio of 1:7.4.
- Fast and large aperture lens for mirrorless camera systems
- Choice of silver or black finish
- Front and rear lens caps and carrying case
- Suitable for travel, landscape, wedding and events typical photography
- Aspherical lens complex allows freedom of design, improved performance, reduced number of component lenses and compact size
- High-performance digital lens is designed exclusively for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras
- HSM lens uses motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide quiet, high-speed AF