The PT-FRZ60 Series compact and lightweight projectors are engineered for these purposes, providing highly visible images under bright lights along with very low noise operation. The FRZ60 series also offers easy, flexible 360° installation and 2.0x optical zoom to increase throw-distance range, enabling the projectors to be installed almost anywhere. To assist collaborative and group work conditions, the PT-FRZ60 projectors support a 4K signal input via DIGITIAL LINK and HDMI® terminals with CEC compatibility. Additionally, because classrooms and corporate spaces require reliable, consistent operation, the PT-FRZ60 projectors provide a filter-less cooling system, a sealed DMD along with a dust-resistant laser drive for virtually 20,000 hours of 24/7 maintenance-free operation.
- Laser 1-chip DLP, 6,200 lumens (center), WUXGA
- DLP™ imaging technology, Quartet Color Harmonizer, Rich Color Enhancer, and digitally modulated Dynamic Contrast 2 optimization
- Maintenance free up to 20,000 hours with dust-resistant optical block and long lasting laser engine
- Flexible 2.0x zoom lens (1.46 – 2.94:1) with V/H Lens-Shift
- Support uncompressed 4K/60p input signals via HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI® inputs or DIGITAL LINK terminal