Compact, lightweight and virtually maintenance free. Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 4,000 lumen, WXGA projection with the remarkable Optoma ZW400. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and digital signage. Vertical keystone, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations. HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. A 10W speaker provides rich audio for all-in-one applications.
- 4,000 ANSI lumens with 250,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- DuraCore technology source up to 30,000 hours
- 1.3x optical zoom and vertical keystone
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation