The VGA-EDID-EMLTR-LC Low-Cost VGA EDID Emulator simulates the presence of an attached VGA display to a VGA video source. The built-in EDID table stores and reproduces resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p at 60Hz. When used with EDID-REC-VDH EDID Recorder (sold separately), the EDID of a desired VGA display will be copied and stored to the emulator.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/vga-edid-emulator.html
- Emulates a VGA display (sink device) by providing EDID to the VGA source device from the emulator's internal memory.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Supports Emulation and Learning modes. Emulation mode: provides EDID to the VGA source device from the emulator's internal memory. Supports headless operation - no monitor attached to source. The selectable resolutions are dependent on the computer's graphics card. Only VGA-EDID-EMLTR-LC is necessary for this function. Learning mode requires EDID-REC-VDH EDID Recorder (sold separately): store a display's EDID for later use.
- Pre-programmed with many standard resolutions with native set to 1280x720@60Hz. Requires EDID-REC-VDH EDID Recorder (sold separately) to program other resolutions to the emulator. LED indicators provide signal status information.
- Ideal for resolving signal handshaking problems between a source and a display, and for remote desktop access to a headless computer. Ensures that the EDID is not lost in connections between devices such as switches, splitters, and extenders.