The VOPEX® DVI Splitter/Extender simultaneously distributes high resolution DVI video to up to four displays up to 3,280 feet (1,000 meters) from a DVI computer using single-strand SC multimode fiber optic cable.
The VOPEX system consists of three components: the optical splitter, which connects to the transmitter and receivers; the transmitter, which connects to the host DVI video source; and a receiver for each remote DVI display. The units are interconnected by a simplex 50-micron multimode SC fiber optic cable.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/dvi-fiber-splitter.html
- Broadcast real-time DVI video to multiple display locations.
- Supports crisp and clear resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Signal transmission via single-strand 50-micron multimode SC fiber optic cable ? no RF interference.
- Compact design of transmitter and receivers allows for direct connection to source/displays.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to transmitter/receiver installation.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Complies with DVI 1.0 standard.
- No power supply required for the optical splitter or transmitter.
- Integrated mounting brackets on the optical splitter for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.