For use with NTI's Low-Cost DVI and VGA EDID Emulators (DVI-EDID-EMLTR-LC and VGA-EDID-EMLTR-LC) to copy and store the EDID of a desired display onto the emulator.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/dvi-edid-emulator.html
- Emulates an DVI display (sink device) by providing Hot Plug Detect and EDID to the DVI source device.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA). Dual link resolutions up to 2560x1600 (WQXGA) supported - requires EDID-REC-VDH EDID Recorder (sold separately) to program dual link resolutions to the emulator.
- Supports Emulation and Learning modes. Emulation mode: provides EDID to the DVI source device from the emulator's internal memory. Supports headless operation - no monitor attached to source. The selectable resolutions are dependent on the computer's graphic card. Only DVI-EDID-EMLTR-LC is necessary for this function. Learning mode requires EDID-REC-VDH EDID Recorder (sold separately): store a display's EDID for later use.
- Pre-programmed with many standard resolutions with native set to 1920x1080@60Hz. Requires EDID-REC-VDH EDID Recorder (sold separately) to program other resolutions to the emulator. LED indicators provide signal status information.
- Ideal for resolving signal handshaking problems between a source and a display. Ensures that the EDID is not lost in connections between devices such as switches, splitters, and extenders.