WP-EN6 is a 2-gang (US) wall-plate video encoder that provides streaming of 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0), HDCP 2.2, HDMI video, IR, RS-232, and USB signals over an IP network in unicast (one-to-one) or multicast (many-to-many) configurations.
- High Resolution Video Streaming - 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI with HDCP 2.2 compliance.
- Maximum Compatibility - Fully standard and compliant JPEG 2000 codec, enables compatibility with other software and hardware encoders. Open encoding enables software decoding through VLC™ player software.
- Reliable PoE (Power over Ethernet) Powering - Auto-senses the extension line PoE status, and accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix, with optional mains powering from connected power adapter (not included).
- Standard Ethernet Network Operation - 10M/100M/1000M.
- Selectable Streaming Mode - Unicast or multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- Flexible Video Wall Setups - 1 to 256 screens.
- Virtualization - IR, USB, RS-232 over IP.
- Network - Switch 1G multicast IGMP snooping managed layer 2.
- Easy Installation - Fits into standard US 2-gang in-wall box size, supporting decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches. Wall-plate installation is fast and cost-effective via a single twisted pair cable