Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide1today announced it is now shipping its 9,000 lumen Pro L laser projectors. The new white Epson Pro L1490U and black Epson Pro L1495U join the already successful Pro L large-venue laser projector lineup. Offering powerful features and flexible installation, the new models deliver vibrant, crystal-clear images and feature a full range of inputs, edge blending and 10 optional powered lenses (one standard lens included), making them ideal for conference rooms, auditoriums and live events.
“We are excited to add these new sleek and powerful 9,000 lumen laser solutions to our impressive Pro L Series projector lineup,” said Ramzi Shakra, product manager, large venue projectors, Epson America, Inc. “Designed with ease in mind, the new models provide versatility and worry-free operation, along with true-to-life imagery to meet the needs of the most demanding environments.”
The state-of-the-art Pro L1490U and Pro L1495U laser projectors come equipped with powerful 3-chip, 3LCD and WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology2. Offering 9,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness3, the projectors deliver stunning imagery for impactful presentations, videos, digital signage and more. The new models’ laser light source and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours4. Plus, with a brightness lock feature, users can securely set the maximum brightness level to meet brightness needs across a range of environments.
In a sleek chassis available in both black and white, the new models combine advanced projection and installation features to deliver premium projection that blends discreetly into virtually any environment where powerful displays are required. Additional features include:
- Brighter visual display system – Offers up to 9,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness3 for vibrant, rich colors and allows users to securely set maximum brightness level
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display – WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement2supports up to 4K resolution
- Worry-free operation – Laser light source and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours4
- Dynamic projection capabilities – Advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Advanced connectivity – Supports a full range of inputs including 3G-SDI, HDBaseT™, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- 10 optional interchangeable lenses – Including powered lens shift and lens memory with standard lens included
- Flexible installation – Includes 360-degree projection for added versatility and a sleek design in black and white seamlessly blends into most environments
- Remote management and control tools – Included software allows for easy web-based monitoring and multiple projector setup
- Image correction camera – Automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
Availability, Pricing and Support
The Epson Pro L1490U (MSRP $13,700) and Pro L1495U (MSRP $ 13,700) projectors are available now through authorized resellers. The projectors are also available without the standard lens – Pro L1490UNL (MSRP $13,400) and Pro L1495UNL (MSRP $13,400). The laser projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, and next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways5. For additional information, visit https://epson.com/high-lumen-projectors-for-large-venues.