The Tensioned Advantage® ceiling recessed electric screen series is designed with ceiling trim in place, to conceal the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work once the screen is installed.
Its two-stage installation option affords the screen case to be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the screen surface assembly during the finishing stage.
Sliding installation brackets allow mounting flexibility for easy attachment of the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
NOTE: The Tensioned Advantage Series with Parallax Pure will look visibly different when compared to Da-Lite vinyl screen surfaces due to the unique micro-layered, high-grade lens system of Parallax Pure. While it may exhibit slight waves, it is optically flat under projection, and the waves will not be visible.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) and available optional controls allows screen operation flexibility
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Format: HDTV (16:9)
- Size: 106" x 188" or 216" diagonal
- Surface: Matte White
- Videoconferencing Feature: None
- Closure Type: Slot
- Motor: Standard 120V (60Hz)
- Built-in Control: Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC)
- Product Selection: Surface, Roller & Motor