The Crestron Flex UC-M70-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display1, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device (CCS-UC-1), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY), AVer® CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520), mic pod (CCS-UCA-MIC), cables, and power supply.
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-M70-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS-UC-1) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
The UC Bracket Assembly UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ environment
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, AVer® CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera, UC Bracket Assembly, mic pod, cables, and power supply - just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security- connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network