The MXNet 48 Port Network Switch is the center from which all other MXNet Ecosystem platform components revolve. The AC-MXNET-SW48 (and also AC-MXNET-SW24) pack a serious A/V performance punch with the addition of AVPro Edge’s proprietary design and engineering efforts. This isn’t your father’s network switch, and it’s also not just a simple re-configuration of multicast switch components. The AC-MXNET-SW48 includes a whole new AVPro developed network switch operating system (NOS) designed to reduce multicast processor loads and adds unique AVPro developed Intelligent A/V Processing (IAVP) technologies for more efficient multicast routing.
- Full 48 port POE+ 740 Watts
- Four 10GB SFP fiber ports for stacking
- Less than 2 seconds switching time
- Less than 40ms latency
- “Whisper” Quiet Operation
- AVPro Edge engineered and optimized Multicast A/V firmware modules
- IAVP – Intelligent A/V Processing