The CBOX is the key to MXNet Ecosystem universe as the multicast routing, A/V data management, and control member of the team. The CBOX houses the system API used by MXNet Mentor and 3rd party control systems. The CBOX is POE powered and silently goes about its business of managing all things multicast and other data formats. The CBOX controls the whole Ecosystem, including audio/video switching/distributing, RS-232/USB/IR signal routing, mosaic video wall building, KVM and system management, etc.
- Web based – Apache Web Server
- POE powered ( uses 1.3 Watts )
- Works with any multicast capable managed 3rd party switch
- MXNet Mentor pre-installed
- Powerful module tracking database
- Capable of handling hundreds of end points