This is where the signal arrives – the MXNet Decoder/Receiver device. Connect this to any HDMI display device, and it will decode and receive the incoming audio/video signal changing it back to an image or picture. This device connects directly via category wires (CAT 6A recommended) or fiber optics to the MXNet Switch (AC-MXNET-SW48) or any other compatible multicast-capable managed L3 network switch. The AC-MXNET-1G-D is a part of the MXNet family of AV-over-IP products from AVPro Edge.
- 1G Maximum Data Rate
- SFP Fiber Connection for Long Runs
- ?Built-In “Data Window” OLED display
- USB/KVM device support
- Full Exterior Light Control
- RS-232 and IR Direct Routing end point
- Encapsulated RS-232 over IP serial passthrough