The ALF-TPBHD-70-RS RX is a mini-size HDBaseT Receiver. HDBaseT technology is used to transmit high-resolution 1080p/ 4k signal from transmitter to the receiver via a CAT5e/CAT6a cable at a distance of up to 70/40m. Moreover, TPBHD-70-RS RX support CEC, bi-directional RS232&IR control, and PoH function.
- Support Full HD: Delivers high-resolution image (1080p at 60Hz at 48 b/pixels/3D/4Kx2K).
- Maximum transmission distance is 70m for 1080p and 40m for 4Kx2K over single CAT5e/CAT6a cable
- High Bandwidth: 10.2Gps.
- HDTV Compatible, use HDMI 1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant.
- Support CEC/IR/RS232 pass-through.
- Support PoH, the receiver can be powered by the transmitter.
- Bi-directional RS232/IR control.
- Use HDBaseT technology.
- LED indicators show work status.