The BluePOD Solo Dante is designed to simplify making conference calls in meeting rooms with computer, laptop and mobile phone.
BluePOD gets its name from the small pod-shaped enclosure housing the patent-pending B-WAP (Bluetooth wireless access point) transceiver. The B-WAP is equipped with a Bluetooth 4.2 aptX HD long-range transceiver – elevated by a new HD codec standard that supports 24bit, high-resolution Bluetooth audio. The B-WAP provides up to a 50foot radius of coverage when connecting your Bluetooth devices to your room’s audio system.
Integrators can add BluePOD Solo Dante into their audio system by using the Dante interface with AES67 support. The BluePOD Solo Dante analog interface can support either a balanced or unbalanced audio input and output, and is based on the Audinate UXT Ultimo chipset. This chipset supports both AES67 and SMPTE 2110. Dante’s Ultimo UXT support of AES67 and SMPTE 2110 allows integrators multiple audio options to chose from for greater interoperability with other audio equipment with their system design. This allows the BluePOD Solo Dante to be controlled by the Dante Controller -- the easy-to-use software from Audinate for setting up and managing audio routing of Dante-enabled products on an audio network.
- The Blue POD Solo, model number AP BP2, shall be housed in a black metal enclosure
- The AP BP2 shall include a Bluetooth Wireless Access Point (B-WAP) offering a 50ft radius Bluetooth range from the B-WAP
- The AP BP2 shall have a three-pole Phoenix style connector for professional line level audio input
- The AP BP2 shall have a three-pole Phoenix style connector for professional line level audio output
- The AP BP2 shall have a three-pole Phoenix style connector for RS-232 Control
- The AP BP2 D shall have a Dante port
- The AP BP2 shall be covered by a two-year parts and labor warranty