The Cablecast Flex Lite is the perfect starter system for small stations looking for a user-friendly and reliable broadcast automation system. Cablecast Flex servers can grow and change with your station's needs. With flexible channel I/O, storage, and playout options, count on Cablecast Flex to get your stories out to the community for years to come.
Configurable 2 Channel Video Server, 4TB Internal Storage (no RAID), 1RU Chassis.
Count on Cablecast Flex to get your stories to your community for years to come with the options you need to ensure your system can grow and change with your station’s sharing needs.
- Two channel configurable I/O video server
- Change I/O settings within web-based user interface
- 4TB of internal storage
- Flexible playout capability can play all the most common file formats, codecs, and resolutions with no transcoding
- Simple streamlined workflow
- Bug, bug text, and crawl graphics standard on every system
- Flexible Channels All channels are configurable for signal input or output and can be re-assigned as needs change.
- Flexible Storage Choose from several storage capacity and redundancy options for your Cablecast Flex server.
- Flexible Playout Load all the most common file formats, codecs, and both your SD and HD files into Cablecast Flex and it does all the work to ensure consistent quality for your viewers whether you’re broadcasting in HD or SD.
- Simple & Professional Enjoy included streamlined automation software with an intuitive workflow, as well as included bug, bug text, and crawl graphics standard on every system.