Yamaha YVC-1000MS brings Skype for Business to life for meetings with 6 to 40 people.
Scalable and flexible solution engineered to support the audio requirements of large meeting rooms and rooms with special table configurations. Daisy-chain up to five distinct microphones. Equipped with external speakers and external microphone, YVC-1000MS is ideal for applications such as remote education classes or seminars where a handheld microphone may be preferable within the Skype for Business application.
Easy connection so you're ready to go.
Start your Skype for Business meeting by connecting your YVC-1000MS with a single USB connection. Don't have your laptop with you? The user-friendly design provides fast, intuitive connection to a smartphone by Bluetooth®. No matter how you connect, the specially engineered auto-tuning function developed by Yamaha detects and monitors the acoustics of the environment to optimize sound processing for the best audio experience on Skype for Business meeting.
Optimized sound for natural, comfortable Skype for Business meeting experience.
The sound is also optimized using high-quality sound technologies that Yamaha has developed over the years, including a unique Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD) capability used to detect human voices. "HVAD" is an important element of several different sound processing features that require fast and efficient sorting and helps minimize background noise during calls.
- Premium audio optimized Skype for Business in large meeting spaces such as conference room, seminar, classroom for distant learning and remote training, and multi-purpose room
- Multiple connection options via Bluetooth® and USB
- Excellent scalability: daisy chain up to 5 microphones and support 2 external speakers
- Yamaha's high quality sound technology with Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD) to minimize background noise during calls
- One-button autotuning: analyze room environment and automatically tune acoustic settings to the optimal level