WUXGA Professional Installation Laser Projector ZU610T-B
- Bright 6,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution
- Light source life up to 20,000 hrs with IP5X certification
- Four corner correction for basic stacking
- 360° and portrait mode operation
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift with keystone
- Integrated HDBaseT
- DuraCore laser technology for superior color
Bright, vivid and reliable with incredible light source life
Project vivid 6,000 lumen, WUXGA images with the Optoma ProScene ZU610T laser projector. Its advanced optical components, DuraCore laser light source and IP5X-certified optical engine provide 20,000 hours of light source life with minimal maintenance — perfect for boardrooms, lecture halls and entertainment venues.
Low weight, compact size, horizontal and vertical lens shift combine to provide installation flexibility in any installation. A fixed lens with unique 1.2-2.13:1 throw ratio and 1.8x digital zoom cover a large range of projection distances without costly interchangeable lenses.
Robust inputs include HDMI, VGA and S-Video for connectivity to a wide range of digital and legacy devices. Built-in HDBaseT connectivity enables greater flexibility by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328-feet long.