Bring the cinematic experience into your home with the affordable 3,300 lumens Optoma HD243X 1080p home theater projector. The 24,000:1 contrast ratio, reference display mode, and REC.709 color support delivers extraordinary video quality perfect for movies, sports and gaming.
Pair the Optoma HD243X with a Blu-ray player, high-performance gaming PC or console and transform your living room into a big-screen home theater. The vivid colors, deep black levels and crisp details makes it a must-have for watching Hollywood blockbusters and gaming.
A pair of HDMI inputs and USB power provides easy connectivity to the latest HD video streaming devices and gaming consoles to the Optoma HD243X. The 1.1x zoom ensures flexible mounting and installation.
- DLP Technology® - DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time
- Amazing Color - Our projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended
- Full 3D - Display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc™ players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles
- Full HD 1080p - 1080p (1920×1080) resolution renders sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is perfect for movies, TV shows and gaming
- Dynamic Black Technology - This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio
- ISF Modes - This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the ideal viewing experience
- MHL Connectivity - Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL
- Integrated Speaker - Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker
- Long Lamp Life - Reduce the number of lamp changes with long lamp life.
- +12v Trigger - Easily trigger a motorized screen to lower or raise when the projector is powered on or off