Use the Waterproof Gigabit Power over Ethernet Extender to extend a POE signal up to 328 feet (100m) in harsh environments. Cascade two ST-POE-2P-WTP units to extend POE signals up to 984 feet (300m) from end-to-end or up to 500m using star topology. Ideal for Wi-Fi access points, IP phones, surveillance cameras, and kiosks where a power connection is not available.
For more information, visit https://www.vpi.us/network-devices/poe-wtpextender-2port-1914
- Please Note: Run one end of an un-terminated CATx cable through the waterproof cap and gasket before terminating the RJ45 connector.
- Ports: 1 input, 2 output
- Waterproof gasket is not compatible with pre-terminated cables.
- Extend a POE signal up to 328ft (100m) over a single CAT cable (shielded cables recommended).
- A maximum 2 units can be daisy chained. If the POE device powered requires 25.5W to 48W, then 2 units cannot be daisy-chained. In that case the maximum extension distance is 200 m.
- For harsh industrial or outdoor environments.
- Power over Ethernet – no additional power source required.
- Fully compatible with Gigabit Ethernet.
- Wire gauge: 24AWG
- IP67 rated waterproofing. CATx cable with a 5mm-6mm O.D. is recommended for waterproofing.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- 10/100/1000Mb Half and Full Duplex compatible.
- 2-port Outdoor 30/60/95W POE Extender.