The HDMI 2.0 EDID Emulator copies the EDID of the desired HDMI display and connects directly to the HDMI source to ensure that the EDID is not lost in connections between devices such as switches, splitters, and extenders.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/hdmi-edid-emulator.html
- Emulates an HDMI display (sink device) by providing Hot Plug Detect and EDID to the HDMI source device.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 @60Hz 4:4:4, 2560x1440p (WQHD), HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 2.0. 12-bit Deep Color. RGB, YCC 4:4:4, YCC 4:2:2. LPCM 2-Channel. Bandwidth up to 600 Mhz (18Gbps). Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices. 3D. HDR.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Supports Learning and Emulation modes. Learning mode: store a display's EDID for later use. Emulation mode: provides EDID to the HDMI source device from the emulator's internal memory. Supports headless operation – no monitor attached to source.
- Pre-programmed with many standard resolutions with native set to 1080p. Use learning mode to program other resolutions.
- LED indicators provide signal status information.
- Compact design for easy installation and operation.
- No power supply - powered by video source.
- Ideal for resolving signal handshaking problems between a source and a display.