Environment Monitoring System 1-Wire Sensors
1-Wire Sensors compatible with ENVIROMUX® E-1W
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/1wire-temp-sensors.html
- Use to measure the temperature of objects in a refrigerator or freezer. Readings represent the temperature of the refrigerator/freezer's contents rather than the ambient air temperature. Buffers any momentary fluctuations that may cause false alarms, such as doors opening, defrost cycles and fans circulating air.
- Temperature accuracy: ±1.0°F (±0.5°C) for 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C). ±3.6°F (±2°C) for -40 to 14°F (-40 to -10°C).
- RJ11 connector.
- Each E-T1WGB-1M counts as a single reading sensor. Up to 24 temperature sensors can be used with the E-1W.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including monitoring the temperature of biologics, drugs, and vaccines in pharmacies, medical offices, hospitals, and laboratories; and food temperature in cold storage.
- Compatible with E-1W.
- Powered by E-1W.
- Use E-FW-1 flex wire to connect E-T1WGB-1M to E-1W without interfering with the refrigerator/freezer seal.