Environment Monitoring System AC & DC Power Monitors
Power Relays & Sensors compatible with E-2D, E-5D and E-16D
Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/ac-power-monitor.html
- Reports AC Voltage, Frequency, Power, and Current. Monitors Power from one AC inlet to one AC outlet, between 50~250VAC and 47~63Hz. Monitors the number of swells, sags, and spikes. Monitors swell and sag duration of 0.1 second to 1 minute.
- Includes Relay with configurable disconnect settings: threshold reboot, or manual reboot.
- Accuracy Voltage accuracy: ± 1% Frequency accuracy: ± 1% Current accuracy: ± 1%
- Outlet Max load rating (continuous): E-ACLM-P18 (US/Canada): 18A rated load, 20A maximum.
- Capable of measuring current surges from 300 mA to 20A.
- User defined minimum and maximum voltage and power thresholds.
- Capable of detecting user selected spike events with a peak greater than 50V, 250V, 500V, or 1KV.
- Cables included: E-ACLM-P18: one L6-20r to IEC 320 C20, and one L6-20p to IEC 320 C19.
- Supports CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 1,000 ft. (305 m). E-2D/5D: supports CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 750 ft (229 m).
- Current consumption: 13mA @ 5VDC, 125mA @ 12VDC.
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.