The DisplayPort 1.2 EDID Emulator copies the EDID of the desired DisplayPort display and connects directly to the DisplayPort source to ensure that the EDID is not lost in connections between devices such as splitters and extenders.
Does not support headless operation – monitor must be connected.
Does not support DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST).
Not recommended for use in conjunction with KVM or video-only switches.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/displayport-edid-emulator.html
- Emulates a DisplayPort display (sink device) by providing Hot Plug Detect and EDID to the DisplayPort source device.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 @60Hz 4:4:4, 2560x1600 (WQXGA), 2560x1440p (WQHD), and HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- DisplayPort features supported: DisplayPort v1.2a. Does not support DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST). 10-bit Deep Color. RGB, YCC 4:4:4, YCC 4:2:2. LPCM. Bandwidth up to 5.4Gbps per channel (21.6Gbps total).
- HDCP 1.3 compliant.
- Supports Learning and Emulation modes. Learning mode: store a display's EDID for later use. Emulation mode: provides EDID to the DisplayPort source device from the emulator's internal memory. Does not support headless operation – monitor must be connected.
- Pre-programmed with many standard resolutions with native set to 1080p. Use learning mode to program other resolutions.
- LED indicators provide signal status information.
- Compact design for easy installation and operation.
- No power supply – powered by video source.
- Ideal for resolving signal handshaking problems between a source and a display.
- Not recommended for use in conjunction with KVM or video-only switches.