VP-429H2 is a 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) scaler / switcher tool for HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and unbalanced audio signals. The unit scales the signal and outputs it on HDMI. Step-in functionality provides easy plug-and-play collaboration when connected to a switcher that supports Step-in over HDMI. It also features convenient RS-232 control of monitor or projector activation and supports Ethernet, contact closure switches and RS-232 control.
- High-Performance Switcher/Scaler - Scales signals of all standard resolutions up to 4K (4:4:4) HDCP 2.2 HDMI 2.0 for output to the HDMI output. Constant output sync prevents signal disruption when switching between inputs and when no video is detected. De
- Superior Switching and Signal Control - Select automatic switching options using live input detection, enable or disable HDCP per input, copy and save the EDID to the inputs (supported on HDMI and DisplayPort inputs) and define output refresh rate and asp
- Local Step-in Switching - When used with a Step-in enabled switcher, just plug in your device and press the Step-in button or use the contact closure Step-in switch. Your device becomes the active signal on the main display.
- Diverse Inputs - 2 HDMI (4K at 60Hz (4:4:4)), 1 DisplayPort and 1 VGA input
- Cost-effective and Convenient Control Options - Local control via front panel input selection buttons and setup DIP-switches, Ethernet with embedded web pages, RS-232 serial ports for control of the unit and of a display via the unit and GPI controls
- Easy Installation - Compact MegaTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side-by-side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter