The SL-10 is a master room controller. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
- 1 Ethernet Port - For controlling several AV products over ETH.
- 2 General Purpose I/O Ports - Can be configured as analog inputs, digital inputs, or digital outputs for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, and relays.
- 2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports - Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
- 5 Relay Contact Closure Ports - Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- IR Control - 2 inputs (1 built-in receiver and 1 on a 3.5mm mini jack) and 3 outputs (on terminal blocks).
- IR Learning Function - Learns commands from any IR remote for customized control of external sources.
- 1 RS-485 Serial Port.
- Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible - For network remote control and management using Kramer Site-CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
- K-NET™ Control Channel - For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- USB Port - For uploading configuration file.
- Status LEDs - 5 relay, 4 IR, 2 general purpose, Ethernet, K?NET™, RS-485 and RS-232.
- Compact MultiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-13 universal rack adapter.
1 Ethernet Port - For controlling several AV products over ETH.
2 General Purpose