576 is a high-performance receiver for extending 1080p (HD) HDMI signals over distances of up to 600m (2000ft) using any 2 wire cabling. 576 supports diverse cabling and connector options for typical long distance and legacy installations.
HDMI Ultra-reach Receiver with RS-232 and loop, over any 2-wire cable. Bi-directional RS-232 control/transmission. Uses existing legacy cables. Diverse cabling options.
- High performance extender - Reliable HDMI signal extension over distances of up to 600m (2000ft)
- Audio De-embedding the transmitted digital audio signal is extracted from the AV signal and available in both digital (S/PDIF) and analog format, as well as being available on the HDMI output
- Convenient Connector Options - Connect via one of 3 options: Terminal block (for common 2-wire connection), RJ-45 (CAT) (for typical long-distance applications) or VGA (to enable using HDMI over legacy VGA infrastructure)
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Enabling device control, such as control of the display from the source end and control of a source from the display end
- True Plug-and-Play - No setup or user configuration is required
- Includes: 2 power adapters, 2 power cords
- Legacy/existing long-distance cabling
- Transmission of HDMI signals over standard 2-wire cable