The U3CAT6 is an extender system composed of two units -- U3CAT6-L and U3CAT6-R -- used to extend USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gigabit LAN at a distance of up to 100m on a single CAT6a or CAT7 cable. This allows users to extend high-speed USB peripherals far beyond the 3m cable limit specification for USB 3.1.
- Up to 100m extension when directly connected via CAT6a/7 cable
- Support for new USB 3.1 Gen 1 / 2 host controllers and devices
- Up to 5 Gbps transfer speed
- Transparent USB extension supporting USB 3, 2, and 1
- Plug-and-Play; no software drivers required
- Support for all types of USB peripherals
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, macOS™, Linux®, and Chrome OS™