Provides a rugged, high-performance interface cable purpose-built for use with Crestron® FT2 Series FlipTops™. Each cable installs in the FlipTop™ using a cable pass-through plate module, which allows the cable to be pulled out smoothly for use, and then dropped back into the FlipTop when done. Pass-through cables and plates offer an affordable alternative to cable retractors.
Crestron® Pass-Through Cables (FT2A-CBL-PT Series) offer a cost-effective cable management solution for use with Crestron FT2 Series FlipTops™. Each cable installs in the FlipTop™ using a cable pass-through plate module, which allows the cable to be pulled out smoothly for use, and then dropped back into the FlipTop when done. When stowed in the FlipTop, the cable simply drops beneath the table while the connector remains neatly nested in the pass-through plate.
Crestron pass-through cables feature a highly flexible, low-friction design using flat construction and durable dual-layer jacket. The connector ends are elegantly sculpted with a robust, soft-feel boot for easy handling and uniform alignment within the FlipTop.
Several models of pass-through cables are offered. All models are 8ft (2.4m) in length.
The following “4K” models feature a minimum TMDS bandwidth of 18 Gbps to support ultra high-definition digital video signals up to 4K60 4:4:4. Active circuitry is employed for optimal performance.
• HDMI® to HDMI – Model FT2A-CBL-PT-4K-HD provides a High-Speed HDMI cable with a male HDMI Type A connector at both ends.
• DisplayPort to DisplayPort – Model FT2A-CBL-PT-4K-DP provides a DisplayPort cable with a male DisplayPort connector at both ends.
• DisplayPort to HDMI – Model FT2A-CBL-PT-4K-DP-HD provides a male DisplayPort connector at the source end and a male HDMI Type A connector at the sink end; converts DisplayPort to HDMI to allow connection of a DisplayPort source to an HDMI input.
• Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort – Model FT2A-CBL-PT-4K-MDP-DP provides a male Mini DisplayPort connector at the source end and a regular-sized male DisplayPort connector at the sink end; converts Mini DisplayPort to standard DisplayPort to allow connection of a Mini DisplayPort source to a DisplayPort input.
- Convenient for FT2 Series FlipTops™
- Designed for use with FT2A-PLT-PT pass-through plates
- Pulls out smoothly for use and drops back in easily when done
- Highly flexible, low friction flat cable construction
- Robust soft-feel sculpted connectors for easy handling
- Durable construction for years of reliable use
- Active 4K models support 4K60 4:4:4 digital AV signals
- Support for HDR and HDCP 2.2
- 4K models available for HDMI® and DisplayPort devices
- Additional 4K models available to convert from DisplayPort to HDMI, Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, and USB-C™ to HDMI
- Passive models available for VGA, stereo audio, LAN, and USB 3.0
- 8ft (2.4m) cable length