The DIN-1TSTAT8 is an 8-zone thermostat designed for use with radiant heating systems. Each zone requires a remote temperature sensor to be installed in each heating zone. Compatible sensors include models CHVI-RTS-1G-SM-W, CHVI-RTS-1G-N-W, and CHV-RTS. Each sensor connects to the DIN-1TSTAT8 via a single twisted pair wire. The DIN-1TSTAT8 installs at a central location in a DIN rail enclosure, and connects to a Crestron® control system via Cresnet®.
Its connection to a control system allows each zone to be adjusted from a Crestron touch screen, handheld remote, mobile app, or computer. Customized automation and scheduling is also possible. The use of remote temperature sensors eliminates the need for a separate thermostat on the wall in each zone.
The DIN-1TSTAT8 is for heat-only applications using radiators or radiant floor heating. It controls the heating valve for each zone via eight SPDT relay control outputs (one per zone). A ninth main valve control output is also provided. Each relay includes normally open and normally closed contacts, and is rated for 1/2 HP at 240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz.
The DIN-1TSTAT8 requires a Crestron control system to function. The heating setpoints for each zone are set by the user through the control system and then stored in memory on the DIN-1TSTAT8. In the event a user setpoint is lost, a failsafe operating mode takes over to keep the space heated at a preset temperature until the user setpoint is restored from the control system.
Standard 35 mm DIN rail mounting allows the DIN-1TSTAT8 to be installed in a DIN rail enclosure (Crestron DIN-EN series or similar). It occupies 9 DIN module spaces, and is powered by the Cresnet control bus.
- Eight-zone radiant heat control thermostat
- Works with Crestron® remote temperature sensors
- Operates as part of a complete Crestron or Crestron Pyng® automation system
- Failsafe mode ensures continuous heat if the user setpoint is temporarily lost
- Onboard controls and indicators for system testing
- Eight SPDT heat zone valve control relays
- One SPDT main valve control relay
- Rated 1/2 HP at 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- System integration via Cresnet®
- Cresnet powered (24VDC)
- 9U 35mm DIN rail mountable