Crestron RL® 2 is an advanced group collaboration solution for conference rooms and huddle spaces that combines Crestron® hardware with Skype® for Business software. Skype for Business (formerly Microsoft® Lync®) offers an enterprise-ready unified communications platform capable of delivering presence, instant messaging, voice, and video across the network or Internet using computers and mobile devices. Crestron RL 2 extends the Skype for Business experience to the conference room so groups can communicate and collaborate in real time from multiple locations. Crestron RL 2 combines the intuitive room control solutions of Crestron with the unified communication and collaboration features of Skype for Business.
Easy to Use
With one touch of the touch screen, anyone can walk into the room and instantly start a collaboration session. Crestron RL 2 lets you share your desktop with local and remote participants, view and annotate over a PowerPoint® presentation, and use the room’s main touch display as an interactive whiteboard to sketch out ideas - all in real time.Remote participants can join from their personal computers, mobile devices, and other Crestron RL 2 systems. Crestron RL 2 lets everyone share their ideas and documents collaboratively - anytime, anywhere, with any device.
Easy to Purchase and Install
The Crestron RL 2 huddle room system package (CCS-UC-200-HUD-0 KIT)can turn a small meeting room, office, or huddle area into a collaborative meeting space. It works with a third-party touch screen display and includes everything required for a turnkey solution. There’s no complicated design or programming required. It connects over the corporate LAN, so there are no additional infrastructure expenses such as MCUs or gateways. And, if your organization already uses Skype for Business, there are no additional licenses or fees required.
Installation involves simply mounting the codec beneath the table, connecting the display (display not included), attaching the camera to the top of the display, placing the speakerphone and touch screen console on the table, and plugging in the power and LAN cables. The wide-angle HD camera provides remote participants with a view of the local participants. The speakerphone provides 360 degree audio coverage for all the local participants around the table.
- A full-featured, simple to usegroup collaboration system based on Skype® for Business
- Works with any compatible touch screen display to provide a turnkey table top solution for huddle rooms and offices
- Enables interactive collaboration from anywhere using any device
- Easy to specify and install - requires no custom design or programming
- Low cost of ownership - no MCUs or gateways needed
- Tabletop touch screen console affords easy, intuitive operation
- Allows customizable control of room lighting, shades, AV, and other equipment
- Includes a high-definition camera and 360° tabletop speakerphone
- Allows customization using Crestron and Crestron-approved third-party accessories
- Provides auto-switching HDMI®, VGA, and DM 8G+® content source inputs
- Supports audio as well as video from content sources
- Allows input expansion using DigitalMedia™ transmitters and switchers
- Integrates with Crestron Fusion® Cloud to support enterprise-wide room monitoring