Crestron® Mercury™ transforms your meeting rooms into highly effective collaboration spaces. Combining all the must-have conferencing features in one easy to use device, Mercury enables people to work together and share content irrespective of location. Exceptional full-duplex audio and optional HD video afford a gratifying and productive meeting experience for all participants. Integrated room scheduling and corporate directory access help to maximize efficiency. Mercury is secure, easy to deploy, easy to manage, and protects your investment by providing room usage data as part of a complete managed enterprise.
Voice Calling and Audio Conferencing
Mercury is a full-featured VoIP conferencing speakerphone that’s fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly-intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant around a conference table. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally managed directory.
Pair Mercury with any mobile phone using Bluetooth® to make calls or join a call in progress. Mercury instantly transforms a personal phone call into a whole-room audio conference with clear, echo-free audio and the ability to start and stop a call, adjust volume, mute, and display caller ID on Mercury’s touch screen. Bluetooth-enabled phones appear automatically on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
Connect a laptop computer via USB to enable enhanced audio performance for any softphone application running on the laptop.
Mute the microphone by simply tapping the mute bar on top of the Mercury device. Its extra-bright, bi-color indicator bar ensures that the mic and mute status are clearly visible to the whole room.
BYOD Multimedia Presentation
Connecting an HD display device to Mercury’s HDMI® output enables the presentation of all types of multimedia from BYOD sources with ease.
Its built-in AirMedia® gateway allows the wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room’s Wi-Fi® wireless network. Wired LAN connections are also supported.
- Full open SIP conferencing speakerphone
- Bluetooth® pairing with mobile phones
- USB connectivity for laptops running web conferencing or other software
- High-definition USB room camera
- AirMedia® wireless BYOD presentation capability
- HDMI® input for full-motion HD video sources
- HDMI output for room display device
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- High-powered full-range speaker
- Limes Audio TrueVoice™ AEC technology
- High-visibility mic mute indication
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage
- 7" (178mm) HD color touch screen
- Consistent and intuitive user interface
- LDAP corporate directory access
- Microsoft Exchange Server® integration
- Crestron Fusion® Cloud and PinPoint™ App integration
- Built-in PinPoint beacon
- Integrated room scheduling capabilities
- Built-in PIR occupancy detector
- Persistent occupancy awareness (patent-pending)
- Customizable welcome screen on the room display
- Cloud-based provisioning
- Web browser configuration
- Enterprise-grade security
- Dual LAN ports
- PoE+ powered
- CEC, IR, or RS-232 display control
- Complete system packages