The Crestron® AMP-4600 amplifier is designed to complement the Crestron Avia™ family of digital signal processors, and is well-suited for all types of commercial audio applications. The AMP-4600 furnishes four channels of clean, efficient amplification in a space-saving 1 RU rack-mountable chassis. Each channel is configurable for Lo-Z or Hi-Z operation, as well as stereo and bridged modes. Network connectivity enables configuration, monitoring, and control via the Avia Audio Tool software, a Crestron control system, Crestron XiO Cloud™ service, or Crestron Fusion® software.
Solid and Efficient Performance
The AMP-4600 is engineered to deliver exceptional performance and reliability with low distortion, low noise, and high power headroom. Advanced Class D technology maximizes efficiency to reduce power consumption and heat dissipation. An internal universal power supply with power factor correction ensures consistent performance with varying line voltages.
The AMP-4600 features professional balanced inputs that support input signal levels up to +24 dBu. Rear panel input attenuation controls allow for signal level matching. Remote level control and monitoring is enabled using the Avia Audio Tool software, or using a touch screen control panel or mobile device through integration with a Crestron control system. Integration with a control system also enables centralized monitoring and control of multiple amplifiers throughout a facility as part of a Crestron Fusion or Crestron XiO Cloud managed enterprise.
- High-efficiency four-channel amplifier
- Robust and reliable performance
- Professional sound quality
- 600W per channel at 4/8ohms or 70/100V
- Each channel configurable for Lo-Z or Hi-Z operation
- Supports 100V to 240VAC line power with 4/8ohms or 70V / 100V output
- Mono, stereo and bridged modes
- Comprehensive fault and speaker protection per channel
- Extensive front panel status indicators and output meters
- High-speed Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Software configuration, control, and monitoring
- Crestron® control system integration support
- Crestron XiO Cloud™ service support
- Crestron Fusion® enterprise management support
- Rear panel +24dBu balanced inputs and level adjustments
- Detachable terminal block connectors for easy servicing
- Single-space 19inch rack mountable
- High-density stackable without extra vent spacing