USB Type C 3.1 (G2) Male to Male Cable, Distances up to 3', Non-Plenum
- Support USB 3.1 communication and features.
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1.
- Support video displays resolution up to 4K and data transfer rate of 10Gbps.
- Male to Male configuration
- Durable, molded connectors
Why Use This Covid Cable?
USB-C: USB Type-C features a smaller and reversible connector that makes it easier to plug in.
Cost: This Covid cable offers a cost-effective cable choice for USB type C.
Compatibility: These cables are backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1
USB Type-C support a variety of different protocols using “alternate modes,” which allows you to have adapters that can output HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort, or other types of connections from that single USB port.