The THBD-210 combines the high bandwidth of HDMI 2.0 with the far transmission distances of HDBaseT, in a customizable wall plate design compact enough to fit on a decora plate. Utilizing a special HDMI-to-HDBaseT conversion processor, the THBD-210 is capable of transmitting up to 40 meters, 4K60 signals - far exceeding the 10.2Gbs limitation of standard HDBaseT hardware. In addition, the THBD-210 features RS232 pass-through and Power over Cable (POC) to match performance with convenience.
Note: When pairing this transmitter with a Covid receiver product, to achieve 4K60Hz the RBH-220 will be needed. The other receiver products are 4K30Hz max.
- HDMI 2.0b: 18Gbps and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Up to 4K2K60Hz (4:4:4)
- Up to 7.1 channels HD audio
- HDBaseT™ over a single CAT 6/6a cable up to 230ft/70m distance
- Fits on a decora wall plate
- Two-way IR and RS-232
- PWR/LINK/HDCP indicators
- POC (Power Over Cable) function is supported, either TX or RX is powered by 24V1A power supply, and the other does not need a separate supply. POC Power consumption is less than 10W.
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Transfer Bidirectional RS-232 control signal together with the HDMI signal.
Why Use This Product?
4K Applications: This HDBaseT transmitter is perfect for high bandwidth applications. It supports up to 4K60Hz over HDBaseT at 230ft.
Wall Plate Design: This transmitter unit comes complete with a decora wall plate design and in several color/finish choices.
Versatility: POC (Power Over Cable) is supported, two way IR and RS-232.