The Comprehensive CHE-HDBTWP240K HDBaseT Wall Plate Extender is perfect for all commercial AV and IT installations and supports HDMI, USB 2.0 and VGA with audio inputs within a standard 2-Gang US Decora wall box.
The CHE-HDBTWP240K can transmit HDMI signal over CAT6/6a/7 to a distance up to 131ft for 4K2K@60Hz (4:4:4) or up to 230ft for 1080p60Hz.
Built in auto switching displays the last connected device, you can use the front button controls for manual switching, or serial RS-232 option for remote control. The USB KVM function enables the USB transmission from the receiver to the transmitter. Bi-directional power allows easy connection to either the wall plate end or receiver end. HDCP and EDID are supported via HDBaseT. Supports any Windows OS and requires no driver set up.
This versatile extender kit includes 1 wall plate transmitter and 1 box style receiver and extends HDMI, USB, VGA and Stereo Audio signals up to 230 feet. Connection to the wall box is easy using the 90 degree RJ45 cable connector. This unit comes with a 3-Year warranty.
- HDBaseT over a single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 131 feet (40 meters) distance for 4K@60Hz(4:4:4) or up to 230 feet (70 meters) distance for 1080p@60Hz
- HDMI input solutions up to 4K2K@60Hz(4:4:4), 4K2K@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz
- Supports 7.1 channels HD audio format
- Built-in scaling for VGA input
- Automatic and manual switching modes
- HDMI 2.0b 18Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Two-way IR, RS-232 and USB 2.0 supported
- 2-Gang US Decora Wall Plate
- 24V POC is supported
- 3 Year Warranty